Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Check out HG Designer Margot Languedoc Blog

New HG Designer Margot Languedoc of The Pattern Basket recently blogged about her new line Exclusively for Henry Glass, BUTTERFIELDS.

It's Here!
Sample yardage of Butterfields has arrived in my studio! It's so exciting to hold my first fabric line in my hands. It may be a little cold and snowy outside, but my sewing room feels like spring is in full bloom!

I think it's such a pretty fabric collection and I can't wait to share with you all the new patterns I will be designing with it. I hope you all love Butterfields as much as I do.
It truly is a dream come true!


For more info on Margot's check out her website/blog.



2 comments:

Cecilia said...

Congratulations! They look beautiful.

Marcia said...

These colors sing to me! I can't wait to see this in "real life." Just beautiful - congratulations, Margot!