Where the crossroads meet at rustic natural surroundings and the luxury of living the good life, you have arrived at Moose Lodge. The Moose Lodge fabric collection is born from the imagination of Jan Shade Beach, one of the most prolific designers of Henry Glass.
Here is a peek of the whole collection. In this month's challenge, you will receive the fabrics shown above, and a whole month to create whatever you want!!! Plus you get to keep them when you're done!
Inspired by the Moose Lodge collection? We want you to put your name in the hat for this month's challenge? Comment on this blog post. You MUST put your email in the comment, so we can contact you. These comments will not be published.
This is how it goes:
1. YOU sign up below with your email or blog name to this post.
2. WE pick a winner.
3. YOU send us your address.
4. WE send you the "Moose Lodge" fabrics shown above.
5. YOU make something AWESOME during the month of October, with pictures and your story.
6. WE post it.
7. YOU keep it.
* We would like to have challengers show us they can do it. So while you don't need a blog, a profile with some quilt pictures (and a real name) helps. Enter by commenting with something you have done before. We will not post your emails, or links on the site, it will remain private. We just want to get a flavor of how inspiration strikes you!