Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Desire to Inspire September - Looking for a Challenger!



"Irish Blessing" by Janet Rae Nesbitt of One Sister Designs is a 22-SKU collection that is sure to please! It features tossed angels, sunshine and moonbeams, halos, and swirly stars. PLUS there is a 24" x 44" angel panel, as well as a FREE quilt project.  Ships in September 2019.⁣

In this month's Desire to Inspire Challenge, the winner will receive this collection to make something great. The caveat is... it MUST BE made in the month of September, and pictures of your finished project(s) must be provided to us by the end of the month. Along with your picture and bio, too, of course. 

Are you ready to take on this challenge? 

Send an email to jennifer@jaftex.com to put your name in the hat!

7 comments:

Mary said...

I love Janet's fabrics. Wish I could do it again. I'll give someone else the chance.

Brenda said...

What beautiful fabric! I would make a quilt but not sure which one.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Gorgeous fabrics!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Janet her fabrics and quilt designs. My absolute favorite and so fun to do.

Annette Ackley said...

Awesome fabric collection!!

Maudy said...

😱 I love all these fabrics! Would love to make something beautiful with these! 😍

Kathryn Brown said...

Awesome collection and I know the perfect person to make it for