Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Whole Country Caboodle: Leanne And Kaytlyn Anderson


Thanks for sharing your doll stories with us. We can't wait for Little Quilts to launch their new club. Make sure that you follow the blog [click on the right sidebar] or follow us on Facebook for all of the latest Henry Glass news.

The winners are: 

Lee said...
I had a Rag doll named Molly that my great grandmother made for me and my grandmother made her doll quilt - with mini Dresden plates! Thank you for the giveaway! I had no idea it was quilt in public day!
June 21, 2014 at 6:20 AM
 and from Facebook

PK Solberg On my front porch!

Please send your contact information here. Stay tuned for more giveaways this summer!

Today we visit with Leanne and Kaytlyn Anderson of The Whole Country Caboodle. The ladies were in Pittsburgh for Quilt Market and they are now busy with the launch of a new club and designing both patterns and fabric. Leanne designs some collections such as "Clearwater Critters" and "Why?" on her own. Other collections like "Silly Gilly and Friends" are designed by the mother-daughter duo. 





The ladies have teamed up with Mary Jane Carey of Holly Hill Designs to present this club "A Year Of Love .. A Year Of Fun." Make sure that you contact Mary Jane or Leanne for details. 




It's been fun sharing this eye candy with you today!

-hg

1 comment:

Lee said...

A year of love and A year of fun! Looks like lots of fun! Thank you for the giveaways! I am so excited to be one of the winners! I emailed my info.! have a good day!