Monday, June 15, 2009

New HG designer Brenda Pinnick Blogs for US


Are you inspired to create coordinated projects for table settings or just everyday living? Use my new fabric line Opulence to make yourself this very handy and stylish market bag and then design your own wine labels to match. Wouldn't it be lovely to show up at an outdoor concert with this set-up?

Here in Atlanta, we have Chastain Park, offering outdoor concerts all summer long and believe me, there is a bit of a competition with regards to food and presentation!
I chose to use a natural colored canvas as the accent for the top and bottom of t his large tote. And yes, I did indeed spray it with several coats of fabric guard! You'll notice I used ribbons as accents rather than fabric as the pattern shows. I also doubled the width of the handles so they would be very comfortable and sturdy.

I used a McCalls Pattern, number M5897 from Designer Karina Hittle, her line is called Artful Offerings. My coordinating paper line is available through QVC.com and is called the Iris Collection by Brenda Pinnick.


For More information on Brenda Pinnick- check out her website and blog:

No comments: