Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hello from Linda Lum Debono...

Here is a snippet from Linda's own blog. To read more go to http://www.lindalumdebono.blogspot.com/

Oh where have I been?
Hello everyone! Remember me? I am finally back in New Jersey. We have been driving around to all destinations this summer and we got back late last night. My sister and her family are visiting from Toronto the rest of this week so it will be great to end the summer this fun way. To all of you who have commented or e-mailed, I will get back to you soon! I gotta unwind and do a pile of laundry. Before I forget, run over to Bunny Hill Designs. Anne is having a scavenger hunt [so fun!]. The winner gets some of her lovely fabric.
Oh where have I been? Let's start with this last trip. I just came back from a fun trip to do a book signing at Checker Distributor in Maumee, Ohio for their 60th Anniversary Open House. Checker Distributors sells wholesale to those who have businesses in the quilting/needlework industry. What a fab group of people! Everyone from the organization to the shop owners and other designers who came were fantastic. Here's an end cap of designs and fabric from Kim Diehl and my fave group of people, Henry Glass.

No comments: