Monday, January 23, 2012

Heather Mulder Peterson of Anka's Treasures Blogs

Check out Heather Mulder Peterson of Anka's Treasures blog on her new line:

SEASIDE COTTAGE
After about 7 or 8 months of not having any new products to show you, I finally have something new to share! I have gotten the go-ahead to spill the beans on a new fabric line that will be coming out later this year. I painted the line up last summer, so it seems like I have been waiting a while to show you! My inspiration began with all the images of cute cottages I had been seeing on blogs like House of Turquoise. (one of the best decorating blogs, in my opinion.) I loved the cottages with weathered grey siding and a turquoise front door. Isn’t it a great combo?


A look inside the Sales Cards:



To see Heather's Full Blog on her website go to: http://ankastreasures.wordpress.com/

No comments: