Monday, January 23, 2012

Check out New HG Designer Dawn Heese's Blog

These Post Card prints are from her new fabric line for HG: Best Wishes.

I thought I would share a little about some of the prints in my fabric line. I love interesting backgrounds for my applique and I also love words on fabric. These postcard prints are some of my favorite! I can't wait until I have them to actually sew with. I think they will make fantastic background fabrics. They are available in blue script and red script.

The inspiration for the fabric line was a set of old vintage postcards, thus the name "Best Wishes". This piece was the starting point. I am hoping that all of you will love them as much as I do. Happy Quilting!


For more information on Dawn Heese and her New Lines for Henry Glass...

Check out her blog:
http://www.dawnheesequilts.blogspot.com/

Check out our HG Designer page:


2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I love these, so wonderful to have them on fabric. I want to make fabric postcards and this would be perfect for the backs.

Debbie

Unknown said...

I love fascinating backgrounds for my applique and I also love words on fabric.

scrapbook supplies