Shelly Comiskey has created a bumblebee lover's dream and combined these sweet bees with hives, honeycombs and a perfect palette to create the "Sew Bee It" collection.
We are looking for a Challenger who would like to receive this great bunch of fabric and make some cute projects for our September Desire to Inspire challenge. We would like to select the Challenger on Friday morning, September 2. So comment on the blog to be considered.
1. YOU sign up below with your email or blog name to this post.
2. WE pick a winner.
3. YOU send us your address.
4. WE send you the "Sew Bee It" fabrics shown above.
5. YOU make something AWESOME within 3 weeks, with pictures and your story.
6. WE post it.
7. YOU keep it.
* We would like to have challengers show us they can do it. So while you don't need a blog, a profile with some quilt pictures (and a real name) helps. Enter by commenting with something you have done before. We will not post your emails, or links or anything on the site, it will remain private. We just want to get a flavor of how inspiration strikes you!