Friday, June 29, 2018

Looking for a July Challenger for Desire to Inspire! Are you ready to take it on?


It's July! That means Christmas fabrics are now shipping into your favorite quilt shop!!
Including this one, Holiday Wishes, designed by the Henry Glass designer who "loves" snow: Jan Shade Beach. This collection is the one with the super cute vintage red truck that has become an icon in much of the Christmas lore we see everywhere!  

Well this July, we are offering the Challenger this Holiday Wishes collection to sew something great in July. Are you ready to take it on? 
If you would like to be considered, here is the way this works:
Send an email to vanessa@jaftex.com with a couple pictures (or links) to projects you have made, and a little sweet-talking about how you really want to do this and why always helps! 

Then, we pick a winner, send you fabric, and you sew like crazy in July. By July 30, you need to send in great photos of your project(s) and your bio, to publish on this blog.  That's it. The projects are yours to keep (or giveaway) for Christmas fun. 

Who's in?




4 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Love this collection!!

Joanne said...

I love this collection and already have some in my stash ready to get sewing some winter projects while it's 90+ degrees here. :-)

Anna brown said...

I agree great pictures. ....Can't wait to see what they make..happyness04431@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I just LOVE SNOW! I'am loving the fabric and I can't wait to sew a throw using it! I truly miss living in Ohio. My email is carriedoty@att.net