Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Desire to Inspire - Call for October challenger with Hop To It by Shelly Comiskey



Feel like hopping down the bunny trail this fall? We are looking for a challenger for our monthly Desire to Inspire feature. You will get all the fabric shown here to make whatever your bunny heart desires, and at the end of October you simply send us the pictures of your projects to post on this blog. 
You get to keep all your projects! 



Are you ready to make something great with this adorable fabric during the month of October? Let us know!  

1. Put your name and some of your past project pictures in an email to vanessa@jaftex.com 


2. We will select a lucky winner and send you the fabrics shown above.  

3. You make something AWESOME during the month of October, 
and send us pictures and your story.

4. WE post it. YOU keep it.

We would like to have challengers show us they can meet the challenge, so please send a picture or two of projects you have completed or tell us things you have done. Give us SOMETHING so we can rest assured you can do this!!! Even great ideas count! Please do your best to stand out, and you will have a great chance of being selected
. 

This adorable collection by Shelly Comiskey of Simply Shelly Designs is scheduled for delivery to quilt shops in November. Here is a picture of the full collection: 




6 comments:

LiteMotif said...

This fabric inspires many ideas. I would love to be entered into the October challenge. Thank you.

Material Girl said...

I just want to say I love these fabrics, and I'm so happy to see some nice Easter fabrics and look forward to finding them in my nearest quilt shop!!!
Way to go Henry Glass and Shelly Comiskey!!!

Rosa said...

So lovely!

Sherry said...

What fun fabrics to work with. I have participated in the challenge before and had a great time working with Henry Glass fabrics.

Janie said...

I would love to create with this sweet bundle. I share my creative outlet on Instagram I can be found at https://www.instagram.com/janie.mccombs/ Thank you for the chance.

Unknown said...

The color palette is lovely. I enjoy design patterns. I let the fabric speak and the the creativity begins. You can go to my facebook page or website blog to see some of the quilts I have designed. Some of my quilts have been featured in McCalls Quilting and Quilters Newsletter.