Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Desire to Inspire - Request for June Challengers!


There is something cozy about working on Christmas flannels in June, with the air-conditioner blowing and the sun shining bright! Everyone loves snow in June, especially when it's just a sweet memory!

Would you like to have this beautiful batch of fabrics to make some fabulous projects for this month's Desire to Inspire Challenge? 


We want you to put your name in the hat for this month's challenge! Comment on this blog post or email vanessa@jaftex.com. If you have put your name in before, PLEASE do so again! This might be your lucky turn. 

PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! We will pick someone on Friday, June 2, 2017.  

This is how it goes: 1. YOU sign up below with your email or blog name to this post, or email your information* to vanessa@jaftex.com 2. WE pick a winner. 3. YOU send us your address.4. WE send you the "I Still Love Snow" fabrics shown above.5. YOU make something AWESOME during the month of June, with pictures and your story.6. WE post it. 7. YOU keep it. 

*We would like to have challengers show us they can meet the challenge, so please comment with your blog posts, or pictures of projects you have completed. Give us SOMETHING so we can rest assured you can do this!!!  Even great ideas count! Please do your best to stand out, and you will have a great chance of being selected. 

12 comments:

Janie said...

I just made 4 Christmas stockings last week. :) It is never to early to make Christmas projects. I would like to put my name in the hat for your June Desire to Inspire Challenge.
janie(dot)mccombs(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lewcrese Shields said...

This looks like a great way to cool off during this upcoming summer season. My snowmen stay out all year long because I just can't bear the thought of putting them away for so long.

Michele T said...

I love cozy flannels and would be up to this fun challenge!!

Vicki in MN said...

I LOVE working with snowmen fabric and have done so often. I would definitely enjoy the challenge!! http://knitbug2.blogspot.com/

Sherry said...

Whoever you choose will have a great time working with this fun fabric.

Kathy said...

I made a quilt from the first collection I love snow -love it

Rosieq said...

image1.jpeg

Good Morning, Vanessa. I could not get the photo to copy to your comment section. I would love to win and play with the I Still Love Snow collection. As a gal living in northern Iowa, I do love catching those first flakes on my tongue...and having a cup of hot chocolate watching the snow. The best place? In front of my machine looking out the windows at the birds and squirrels playing in the snow...I probably cannot guess even what I would do with this fabric until it is my hands, I've caressed it and dreamed a bit!
Sent from my iPad

Rosieq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Herman Kauffman said...

I love your snowman fabrics and would have fun creating with them. You can check out my blog at: www.kauffmandesigns.blogspot.com
Connie

Rhonda Cupit said...

Very cute fabric!

Anonymous said...

OMG how fun this would be! cinnyinmo@yahoo.com is my email addy

Kathy said...

I Love and collect SNOWMEN and LOVE ALL things Shelly! CANNOT WAIT for this fabric to be released