July is the perfect time to start thinking of the holidays! Remember our interview with Jan Shade Beach? She loves Christmas all year long! This month's Challenge will get you in the Christmas spirit too!
So here is what we are hoping to find: a challenger who is ready to dive into the holiday spirit and create some Christmas wonder for the July challenge. Please enter by the end of the day on July 4, and we will send the fabrics right out to you. You will need to have your project(s) completed by July 28.
The Rules are simple:
1. YOU sign up below with your email or blog name to this post.
2. WE pick a random winner.
3. YOU send us your address.
4. WE send you 6 yards of the "Holiday Traditions" fabrics.
5. YOU make something AWESOME within 3 weeks, with pictures and your story.
6. WE post it.
7. YOU keep it.
* We would like to have challengers who can show us they can do it. So while you don't need a blog, a profile with some quilt pictures helps. Enter by showing us something you have done before. We will not post your emails, or links or anything on the site, it will remain private.