Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Liberty Ridge by Little Quilts

Shown here are the samples the girls at Little Quilts are busy making from their latest collection "Liberty Ridge" The pre-printed 'user friendly' panel (they don't like to say 'cheater cloth'!)comes with 1 large 15" x 22"flag, perfect to quilt and hang by itself.
Also on the panel are 2 medium flags (11" x 16") perfect for placemats, and 2 smaller flags
(7" x 10") to use for a garland.

Kits and bundles of the complete collection of coordinating fabrics are available on their

Check it out and their blog for other goodies available at Little Quilts.


SewCalGal said...

Very cute designs. And I love this panel.

Makes me think how I'm still searching for red & white or red & cream fabric that I could use as a fabric for a flag in a large quilt. Haven't been able to find anything that will work for patriotic quilts. ....still hoping something will get introduced soon.


Debi said...

The last quilt is awesome, I love the stars.